No one hates DC as much as DC fans hate DC
Wanna be nosy. . . here's your chance.
- 0: Height
- 1: Virgin?
- 2: Shoe size
- 3: Do you smoke?
- 4: Do you drink?
- 5: Do you take drugs?
- 6: Age you get mistaken for
- 7: Have tattoos?
- 8: Want any tattoos?
- 9: Got any piercings?
- 10: Want any piercings?
- 11: Best friend?
- 12: Relationship status
- 13: Biggest turn ons
- 14: Biggest turn offs
- 15: Favorite movie
- 16: I’ll love you if
- 17: Someone you miss
- 18: Most traumatic experience
- 19: A fact about your personality
- 20: What I hate most about myself
- 21: What I love most about myself
- 22: What I want to be when I get older
- 23: My relationship with my sibling(s)
- 24: My relationship with my parent(s)
- 25: My idea of a perfect date
- 26: My biggest pet peeves
- 27: A description of the girl/boy I like
- 28: A description of the person I dislike the most
- 29: A reason I’ve lied to a friend
- 30: What I hate the most about work/school
- 31: What your last text message says
- 32: What words upset me the most
- 33: What words make me feel the best about myself
- 34: What I find attractive in women
- 35: What I find attractive in men
- 36: Where I would like to live
- 37: One of my insecurities
- 38: My childhood career choice
- 39: My favorite ice cream flavor
- 40: Who wish I could be
- 41: Where I want to be right now
- 42: The last thing I ate
- 43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately
- 44: A random fact about anything
Louis CK on our culture on dating
I HAVE SO MUCH RESPECT FOR THIS MAN.
'Ugh, I hope this one's nice'
I freaking love Louis CK.
Louis C.K. Is one if the funniest and smartest comedians around. He take cerebral intellectual comedy to another level. It’s great and many of his jokes have a moral behind it. He’s the man. This is why people in comedy consider him the one of greatest alive today. He goes widely under-appreciated by the public at large.
That’s because his jokes hit a little TOO close to home for many people. He makes them uncomfortable because he makes them THINK - and the public at large REALLY doesn’t want to have to think!